Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oreo Bliss

The first real food I ever let Sophia try was an Oreo. Bad mommy I know but she loved it! I even took a video with my ipod and she was screaming at me for more whenever I'd take her Oreo away.

I hadn't given her another one in months. Mostly because I didn't want to have to hold it and get all messy while making sure she didn't choke on it. Well now that she is big enough to feed herself, I let her have at it. She got half of the Oreo (the half with barely any cream..see I'm not that bad of a mommy ;) ) and she was beyond delighted.




Finger lickin' good!






Maybe if I look cute she will give me another :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a cutie, and you captured great expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome I love the second to the last such a pretty girl.. I want an oreo

    ReplyDelete